Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Di Bella Coffee

I went back to Di Bella Coffee on Holt St yesterday. It's only been open for a couple of weeks but seems to already have a bit of a following. The giant coffee grinder was up and running and a very high tech looking filter system for those that prefer good quality filtered coffee (which I hear in some inner city cafes seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment)
I stuck with my latte and enjoyed the coffee just as much as my first visit.
I chose an option from the all day breakfast menu. I had the croque monsieur with double smoked ham, gruyere and bechamel with a side salad of baby spinach. The croque monsieur certainly wasn't the healthiest of options, but boy was it yummy.
Under glass near the register they have a divine selection of goodies including brownies and a beautiful looking fruit tart.
I'm thrilled to have Di Bella as my new local. Great coffee and great food!