Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Muum Maam

A fabulous Thai eatery has opened up near me. I'm very excited about this new addition to the Holt St foodie precinct. The food reminds me of Longrain and Sugarcane, definitely not your usual Thai fare.
I've visited twice now and both times the food and service has been exceptional.

I highly recommend the betel leaf with prawn and coconut. The red curry of roasted duck with lychee was incredible and the green papaya salad was the perfect match. Cocktails are also available, my two favourites were the lemongrass sour and the lychee and kaffir lime capriosca.
Next time I'm saving room for dessert as the gelato comes from Gelato Messina as the owner is also a part owner of the famous gelato shop on Victoria St in Darlinghurst.

http://www.muummaam.com.au/